O8E92M3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017' F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by O8E92M3 View Post
I don't have access to any better fuel here, unless I mix a few liters of VP racing fuel with my 98RON - if that is recommended?

Can I achieve better IATs with other IC setups? Primarily for such short pulls - not going to track the car very often.
Yeah. It seems most guys go with either the Wagner Evo 2 Comp (what I went with), or the CSF. Both have pros & cons, so it has to be your call which is better for your situation.

As for the race gas, it won't lower IATs, but it will reduce the amount of timing and power that is pulled as IATs go up.

I'll also add that you're pushing a decent amount of boost thru your Dinan turbo and custom tune. I also have the Dinan turbo and when you start pushing the boost, IATs go up quick.

It'll take a larger turbo and tune to get the IATs down while getting similar or larger power levels.

Lastly, have you compared your custom tune to the OTS Stg 2 BM3 maps? We have similar hardware, but I hit almost 44lb/min on the MAF, while you're in the high 30's. I would be curious what the OTS maps showed vs your custom map.
I have used the OTS St2 for quite some time but unfortunately I don't have any logs from it.

Speaking of MAF, I have had the CAI with the same filter for nearly 3 years. Can a dirty/old air filter lower MAF by that much? Just a thought.
Appreciate 1
ZM22839.50