Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTBoss302 View Post
I did this mod recently and went for my second drive today since the install. I didn't notice it the first time but today when I first pushed the pedal in to start the car today I thought that it felt a tiny bit lighter than normal. Not sure if this is all in my head but I could swear it did feel a little less firm
When you get a chance, maybe have a shop vacuum bleed the slave cylinder and all four corners again and see if it stiffens up the clutch pedal.

Vacuum bleeding consist of connecting a hose to the nipple of the slave/caliper's bleed valve and other end submerged in brake fluid. Then pump but keep the reservoir filled with fluid, allowing it to circulate. This pushes fluid through the lines and eliminates any air pockets.

If afterwards it still feel light-ish, then I guess maybe it's just the MO of an unrestricted slave..

It's hard to say without testing it myself and making my own hypothesis but what you're concluding sounds logical, that the lack of resistance would make the pedal feel lighter.

I'm also only making this assumption because you're the third person to mention a pale feedback, so there might be something to that.

Appreciate 1
AndrewC198910949.00