Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
IRL my M2C on PSS has a lot of tractionproblems. Which I generally like(sideways fun) , no worries, but on track for faster laptimes it's not the ideal setup, stock.
Suspension is too hard, just make it a tad softer on both ends and you're getting even less understeer and more traction. Take a look at the M2Comp Sportauto video on Nordschleife. Driver Gebhardt is experiencing more and more understeer. Thanks overheated PSS!
Unfortunately Sportauto didn't mention any in depth suspension setup differences between Comp and CS.
Does M2CS sit lower than M2 Comp?
Cheers
Robin
You are right, a softer suspension usually results in more mechanical grip at the expense of less sharp response.

IMO, the most significant difference between the M2C and M2cs is the addition of adaptive suspension on the CS which dynamically adapts in milliseconds to the driving conditions: softer when more grip is needed and stiffer when more response is needed.

Given what they did on the M4cs, where they optimized the chassis tuning for R-comp tires, I am pretty sure they did the same for the M2cs. I guess we will learn more about the details at the official unveiling.

As for ride height, I have not read anything on the specification thus far.
FWIW both cars are listed at 1410mm height in the Sport Auto spec sheet.
Appreciate 1
CanAutM321131.50