United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuhsm1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_the_f30 View Post
Hey guys! This is my first forum post so forgive any mistakes I might make. I've read the many pages on here of this topic but haven't seen many recently. Mhd seems to be less problematic with the pwg cars and it's half the cost of Bm3 so I wanted to get some feedback from you guys who have been running the tunes for awhile.

I have 2013 n55 pwg with mpe and upgraded vrsf chargepipe (mine blew up while stock ). I want to run a stage 1 tune for the time being as I'm not sure i want to go to stage 2 since this is my daily and I want to keep it as reliable as possible for the next 2-3 years before I upgrade.

Thanks in advance!!
I have similar set up, 2013 335i RWD. So far VRSF chargepipe & VRSF catted downpipe. I went with MHD tune after reading threads for what works better for PWG vs EWG.

Running Stage 2+. Love it, night and day difference. Just have to be smart about how hard I push to keep IAT down until I have larger FMIC.

My biased opinion votes MHD
Look at Wagner Competition series FMIC when you are ready. Very high flow because of tube & fin design so doesn't add turbo lag like the other FMIC bar and plate designs that are made more for high revving track use than daily driving. I've got a 2015 335 with Wagner Competition EVO1. No heat synch and no added turbo lag. Red light to red light all day long!
Best price and FMIC advice from Mike at X-PH!
Appreciate 1