View Single Post
      07-08-2019, 07:39 PM   #39
GoneIn4Secs
Banned
Rep
Drives: BSM F87 LCI (DCT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingman View Post
This is a feeler to see how many people would be interested in an M2C-style front lip spoiler for their M2 OG. As you may know, the M2C lip spoiler doesn't fit the OG, and there are a few places online selling knockoffs but fitment is questionable and a few posts I've read from people who ordered them have said they don't fit well.

I've been speaking to Ryan@IND-Distribution and he said they may be willing to have their RKP division make their own version if we can get at least 25 commitments. Having them made by IND would assure top quality from a trustworthy manufacturer. I should have pricing based on this quantity soon and will update this thread once I get it.

UPDATE 6/11/2019: Spoke to Ryan today and they are not interested in making it because the OG M2 is old now, they already offer plenty of lip spoilers for the OG, and they have too many other projects going on with newer cars. So unless we can find another (reputable) carbon fiber manufacturer who is willing to take this on, the project is dead.

PLEASE ADD A POST BELOW IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED.

Below are pics from the questionable version currently sold elsewhere.

What version is shown in the pics? Cause that is a OG m2 is it not?
Appreciate 0