United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Agreed. Does he even watch F1?
I certainly do watch every race. Do you? Because if you did, you'd not be in denial of the facts that I've presented. Verstappen is currently 3rd in the points with his Honda-powered car. Yes, this is ahead of both of the Ferraris. And once again, BMW does not compete in Formula 1. Why are you guys so upset over these facts?

Jeez. The butthurt is so real here.
Yes I follow every race. And in the constructors rankings, which is what actually matters for engines, Honda is third, and mind you, for the first time in years and years. That's why there are two separate championships. Any real F1 fan would know that. Those are facts. Not the rosey "facts" you claim.

No one is even mentioning that BMW is in formula 1.

No one is upset, but the absurdity that you think Honda's formula 1 engine has any relationship to the Type R is laughable. So, "rich Motorsport history" or not (which is very arguable given how they shit the bed time and time again, e.g., Mclaren Honda), that doesn't mean shit for the road car. When the Type R is using a v6 hybrid turbo engine, then we can start throwing around F1 prowess as an indicator of performance. Until then, "it's still a Honda" is a valid statement. The racer boy fast and the furious look of it alone is enough to make the majority of people on here not want to buy it. But let's not say here that Seth Curry is an MVP because he is related to Steph Curry.

Now, I'm confident you'll respond with some insults in an effort to prove your point, like you did to the other poster. That's cool man, that will just show us all we need to know.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0