Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Pee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlosm2c View Post
Yeah, I'm grateful to be so close to Bedford.

I did do a track experience at the Stowe circuit in Silverstone a few months back and did a few laps in a standard M2, which was a fun experience even if there wasn't enough time in the car.

How is Brands Hatch? I need to do some more research on some more UK tracks to help me get used to the car. Anglesey looks amazing. I love watching Chris Harris hoon around there.
BH Indy TD's are frequent and v popular. Depending on how busy, too many then its like the wacky racers on the m25 but it can be a good opportunity to get on the shirt tails of someone who's more familiar to learn the lines. BH GP circuit TD dates are rarer but GP circuit is a belter - only done it once though...
I'd be worried about trying to keep up with someone more experienced (and a better driver) who knows the lines at a track as it could lead to mistakes. If they were in a slower car, but quicker round the track that might not be so bad. I'm going to make sure I do comprehensive research before each track day to try and learn breaking, turning and exit points, etc. Most tracks have cones to indicate turn in and apex points though, which would help.