United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Pee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlosm2c View Post
Hi there,
Thanks for your input and feedback. It's great to hear your thoughts on the AP Racing equipment from Essex. My front and rear BBK's should be here within the next few days and I can wait to put them on the car when I take delivery on 1st March and start doing some track days 😁👍🏻
Karl - what BBK setup have you gone for ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jritt@essex View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback and for your support of our products. We're glad they're working well for you, and enjoy that GT4!
Are the Essex kits more track biased or OK for road use, esp here in the UK where salt is spread on roads in winter time.

If calipers BBK come w/o dust boosts/seals on the pistons then BBK will need lots of TLC during the winter periods to stop pistons corroding/pitting.
Hi there,

I've gotten a bit carried away and have gone for the Radi-Cal Pro5000r front and rear kits. So yes, they are track focused and will definitely need lots of tlc during the Winter to prevent corrosion, etc. I'm just waiting to hear back from Jeff at Essex Parts to understand the best way to look after them when salt is on the road. I think I'll get them fitted in April / May this year to avoid this first Winter also.