12-12-2018, 11:01 PM   #153
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
So did you design that intercooler or did ATM? Because what you're selling is a relabeled ATM which is made in China. I mean we're driving cars made in Germany and communicating with devices made in China, I really don't think the country a product is made is relevant. BTW your import records aren't that difficult to pull up

I'm proud of the fact that VRSF designed/engineered/tested the f30 Race intercooler from the ground up in house, in the US. The same goes for the e90 race intercooler which holds multiple n54 world records. I understand that you only offer one intercooler for this platform which is why you keep stressing the importance of "balance" and I completely agree which is the exact reason we offer 3 different intercoolers for this platform. We don't have to compromise nearly as much since we offer multiple flavors ranging from the daily commuter to the 10 second drag car.

Are you really trying to go back on your word by adding stipulations to your original wager? This was about your current intercooler vs the VRSF Race FMIC through one pull.

The questions you're asking have no relevance to the wager you made. They're questions that should have been asked before you threw $5k on the table. It's a bit obvious that you got caught with your pants down before bothering to take the time to research the competition. If you want to back out of your original wager by attempting to add stipulations we'll just have to post the results anyway and donate for you.

For everyone else who wanted to see an actual intercooler comparison, you can expect a more thorough comparison in the spring after we've finished moving into our new facility. I know you guys wanted something more comprehensive but we simply can't commit the time to a proper comparison during the holidays.
Well I'm just excited to see some data.

I also did see that ATM on the other forum claim CSF stole their B tune fin design or something about that in regards to their intercoolers idk, it's not my place to say.

Btw what does lifetime warranty cover? Does that include fin damage from rocks? Because if it does then it's a no brainier for me to pick that option.

Edit- if you guys could get some street core data that'd be great too.

Last edited by F87source; 12-12-2018 at 11:11 PM..
Appreciate 0