View Single Post
      08-07-2018, 12:15 PM   #102
M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Sorry but I don't understand the "can't justify the price difference between M2 and M2C" statement. If you don't wanna take a big financial hit by selling your OG M2 and upgrading to M2C, it's totally understandable but the $4K price difference between the MSRP of two models is a no brainer. In most markets, BMW is charging extra for the 788 wheels, the BBK, and the seats (Yes, I know 788 wheels are ugly but BMW still charging extra for them in many markets). If BMW were to do the same in US, we would have had to pay around $4K+ for the wheels, brakes and seats alone probably and the base price would have been very very close to the MSRP of 2018 M2. Again, losing money on your 1-2 year old, almost brand new car is never fun so it may not be a good financial decision in many cases but at the same time $59k MSRP of M2C vs the $55K MSRP of 2018 M2 is a bargain considering you are getting S55 with much better cooling, BBK, seats, and bunch of other upgrades.

Edit: I thought I have seen some complaining about the MSRP of M2C but I guess many people are just talking about going from M2 to M2C. Yea it's a tough decision in that case as I said but I'll keep my post for those who don't already own an M2
Appreciate 0