View Single Post
      07-05-2018, 08:22 PM   #1
MarkFT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 (G80)

FS: 18 M2 at great price!

SOLD/traded

Nearly new BMW M2 available for just above trade-in / wholesale (based on trade-in values I've received). I purchased it new from local BMW dealer in May 2018 with the following options:

Factory Options:
- 6MT
- Smartphone Connectivity Package
- Glass Sunroof

Also includes BMW M Carbon Rear spoiler.

The entire front end of the car has also been wrapped with Suntek Ultra clear film (full hood, fenders, bumper, 'A' pillars and leading edge of roof), rockers, door cups, new/extended coverage around rear wheel arches, luggage loading area on rear bumper. The car was then protected with Cquartz UK 3.0 coating. It has also been tinted with Ceramic tint. All work done by Upper Class Detailing in Ottawa: http://www.upperclassdetailing.com/

It has been taken to the track once (Calabogie) with an instructor for about 90 minutes of total lap time (different wheels and tires). The only blemishes are two small scrapes on the underside of the front bumper from the curb when backing out of my driveway - first time with a lowered car and not used to it. Blemishes can't be seen unless under the car. Car is otherwise flawless.

Mileage: 3,100 km

Price: SOLD/Traded

I know the M2c will be landing soon, so am realistic about pricing. Only reason for selling is that I go through cars quickly and I have an eye on something else. Deal will be done through a dealership where getting new car, so financing available.

Gone: 911 GTS, BMW 1M, E46 M3, X7 M50i, Porsche Cayenne GTS, X5M, M2CS, Cayman GT4 (981), Alfa Giulia QV, Carrera T, F80 M3 CS, Focus RS, M2 (OG), 14 E63S AMG wagon, M3 & M4 (F8X), X5 (F15 & E70), 335IS, VW Golf R (MK7), Audi SQ5, Cayman (987), M3 (E90), M5 MT (F10), A4 Avant (B8), S4 (B8), RS4 (B7), VW GTIs (MK2 to MK6)

Last edited by MarkFT; 09-22-2018 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0