Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87_LCI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMR013 View Post
Resurrecting this thread. Has anybody done a cover that stops at the hood and front fender gaps? I know this will leave the hood and fenders open, but honestly I can't deal with the line no matter how invisible. Plus the front fascia is what will take the worst beating.
Jesus just get bumper, full hood, full fender.

thank me later.
+1. It may (or may not) hurt your wallet up front, but it is well worth it. I only did partial hood on my F30 and that line bugged me until the day I sold it. I swear it became more noticeable over time as well. Not to mention that I was behind some jackwang with a roofing truck and I got little spots of roofing tar all over the hood. The spots one the film came off with only a little effort...the spots on the paint...different story. This time around I went full frontal, plus rockers and partial rear quarters. I will also do the roof once I swap it out.
yeah it hurts to write the check now but five years from now when you're looking at your perfect bumper, fenders, and hood with no swirls and no rock chips you're not going to think back to today and wish you had saved the money.
Appreciate 0