United_States
Rep
Drives: F87, G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPIA4v2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddnmkun View Post
Word!!

Btw another week pass by, those 7 M2 at BMW Seattle still sitting comfortably.

https://www.bmwseattle.com/new-inven....htm?model=M2&
Seattle BMW internet manager, Mike Brown is very active at bimmerfest.com/forums/ask-the-dealer, beginning of last month when allocation for his dealer came out, he said that about half of his clients on the waiting list got production numbers for their M2, I can't say with 100% certainty but from that discussion on that forums, these M2 are spoken for and no longer available for sale. Like I said before all PNW dealers for some reason put sold vehicles on their web-sites; how do I know? well for 2 months my M3 was on their website, not even marked as "priority-1 sold" until last week when I picked it up it turned to sold on their website. I guess it's tactic to lure buyers thinking they have hard to find cars on the lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPIA4v2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddnmkun View Post
Word!!

Btw another week pass by, those 7 M2 at BMW Seattle still sitting comfortably.

https://www.bmwseattle.com/new-inven....htm?model=M2&
Seattle BMW internet manager, Mike Brown is very active at bimmerfest.com/forums/ask-the-dealer, beginning of last month when allocation for his dealer came out, he said that about half of his clients on the waiting list got production numbers for their M2, I can't say with 100% certainty but from that discussion on that forums, these M2 are spoken for and no longer available for sale. Like I said before all PNW dealers for some reason put sold vehicles on their web-sites; how do I know? well for 2 months my M3 was on their website, not even marked as "priority-1 sold" until last week when I picked it up it turned to sold on their website. I guess it's tactic to lure buyers thinking they have hard to find cars on the lot.

Wow, wonder why they put those cars deep inside the showroom. Whoever new owner of those 2 M2 in the picture, forgive me a stranger for sitting in your new car playing with clutch and buttons.
Appreciate 0