02-23-2018, 10:25 PM   #6
carloshombre
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux2005 View Post
I went with:

All Weather Mats - I bought from WeatherTech, I did have BMW ones from a previous 2 series but decided to get WeatherTech for the front since they are better at keeping the carpets clean.

Black Kidney Grills - also had from previous 2 series, ordered them from iND. You'll only need the outer black surround and it is cheaper to buy the grill set for a regular 2 series without the double slats and swap them yourself. iND set just the surrounds or you may be able to buy the full set locally for cheaper.

License Plate Frames - I bought the black M frame from my dealer, when I checked eBay and others the pricing was almost the same. At $50+ it was a rip off anyway, I went with the immediate option.

iND usually isn't cheap, the shipping costs can really drive the price up quickly. You may want to see if any local clubs have discount programs with dealers in your area, here in the Toronto area many of the dealers have 10-20% off for members of different BMW clubs. Two local dealers, Endras and Policaro have recently started up online parts sites but I don't think their pricing is that much more competitive than local pick up.
That's great info. Thanks!
Appreciate 0