Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
As far as slapped on extras it's going to be CRAZY for the first year. These mofos are going to come LOADED because there appears to be a lot more options this time around and people are going to be going nuts for them for the first year, maybe for the second year too since who knows what kind of 2 series M comes after that on the next platform?
I think they’re not going to sell as well as they might if dealers do go about it that way. I’m not sure people are going to pony up 5-10k over sticker when the car is more expensive to begin with PLUS can be optioned to a much higher sticker.
Some guys are already selling their M2 to move up... so YES there will be people in line.

I'm calling you totally wrong on this one.
I'm with Artemis There have been guys taking themselves out of the market for 4 months *already* waiting for this car.

The new cars will come in loaded just like the original M2 HEA... most buyers won't even have a chance to make their order. And of course people that want MG will be scrambling for 2018s along with dudes that waited and get stickershock. Your crystal ball may actually be simply broken. :
Appreciate 0