View Single Post
      12-26-2017, 05:12 PM   #157
Motivate
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Shopping for a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Joe View Post
Was just in Vegas and rented a C7 for 24 hours and drove it in a spirited fashion through the Valley of Fire State Park and back, then went on the 15 & 95 for a few high speed straights. The car is no doubt faster in the straights and turns than the M2 and also feels pretty good doing it.

Back in the 3rd quarter of 2015 when I started my quest for a new car, there were 5 cars on the list and the C7 was one of them. I went on all the different car forums and started to do my research. However it didn't take too long to cross the C7 off the list due to information on the Corvette forums and user reviews. While the looks and stat numbers are great, so were some of the issues & problems.

I'm very happy that I settled on the M2, while the C7 is the faster car, IMO the M2 is definitely not 2nd in the fun & feel category. One last note, I've seen on the forums that Vegas has no fun roads to drive. Do the Valley of Fire, enter from the Henderson side, pay the $20 to get in and enjoy the 50 miles of empty smooth turns. You then can exit through the other entrance or return the way you came, I chose the latter

Thanks for the insight. What were the issues with the C7 that you read?
Appreciate 0