View Single Post
      10-14-2017, 11:07 AM   #17
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
vividracing in which mode was the car when you revved it? Was Traction mode engaged? I think it wasn't...

The quality levels of Armytrix exhausts is the fact that worries me. I heard so many problems with them. The remote you get with is a bit of a fail in my opinion. It is really cheap and on the M2 it is pretty much useless.

My valve is always open, since in Sport, Sport+ and Traction the valve is always open. The only time it is closed is in comfort mode and then I can open it via my Awron display... but in all honesty I never do it. All in all, it is useless to override it with a remote. Keep it connected to the stock set up!

In my opinion this is DEFINITELY not the best exhaust made for a M2, and I also think it is not the best sounding out there. It completely lacks the high pitch snap around 3,5K RPM some of the other exhausts have.

My last point is how low the two pipes are passing the diff... not sure mine are so low. I would be worried if I lowered my M2 to rip those off driving over a puthole or ridge which is a sticking out.

MR
Appreciate 2
963mw331.00
Chwali58.50