09-29-2017, 02:10 PM   #188
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Can't really see any real transgression here. Not can I see any Russian collusion. The left's excuse is well there's smoke, i.e. no evidence, but he must be. Reality is, no he's not or you would've found something. But its a double standard. Hillary had way more racial transgressions and there's prima facia evidence of her colluding with the Ukraine. No body cares. And that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of illegal evidence that can be used in court. Sorry, you're selling but I ain't buying.
Nobody cares what HRC did? If nobody cared we wouldn't have elected a reality TV show host as potus! Obviously people cared and they spoke out with their vote. None of this has anything to do with Trump's "racism" though. And now my original point is being distorted. I never claimed he was a raging racist....I just said he's not color blind. Color blind means he treats all races equally. I don't feel like that is the case.

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 2