View Single Post
      07-24-2017, 03:44 PM   #9
eddie_yvp
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 (MG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSA_BMW View Post
Finally found a dealer that had an open allocation spot and would give me a fair price on an M2 (MSRP)

First on the October list, so pretty much guaranteed. Already took my specs down but I can still change up things until then. No deposit until build starts. Anyone else potentially have something in the works around then?

I didn't really care if it was MY2018 or not, especially because the wait is long and I'm anxious as hell. I truly couldn't believe what I was getting quoted from other dealers and the attitude they had about it.

LBB
6MT
Executive
Apple car play

Still debating chrome vs black, and getting rid of apple play. Been hearing mixed things, does really make any difference?

Also ran across this guy
https://www.carmax.com/car/14805953

I'd be tempted if 6MT
New to this ordering thing - sorry if this is a dumb question but do dealers already have October allocations or are you first on the list for the next allocation expected in October?

My dealer said they had two allocations for this quarter that were already spoken for but I would be first on the list for their next allocation - which they said should be in October/November. So not sure if that means I'm in good shape or if I could be waiting a long time.
Appreciate 0