View Single Post
      04-09-2017, 12:28 PM   #139
BruceM
Major
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT MG M2,930,Jag XKR 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2GranCoupeOLEDlights View Post
Audi optionals are a lot cheaper and are actually options.

You cannot configure an M2, just 1 trim. Of course it will be cheaper. The M2 seats are not special, the whole interior plus engine that's almost a second faster from 0-60mph (from very fast to supercar fast), etc...that's why it costs 10k more.

Check how much the MPE (performance exhaust) costs. Plus you need to pay labor for it too!

But it is actually pretty easy to decide between these 2 cars.

Do you care alot for a high quality/special interior? Don't care for maximum traction and acceleration? If not, just get the M2, it is fast enough. And cheaper.

However, if you do own an M2, DO NOT get inside a TT RS, you will be heavily tempted xD
You continue to ignore the reality that many of us will never be tempted by a TTRS, no matter how many times you assert we will. At the very least, the driving dynamics of the two cars are quite different, and the TTRS will never provide the M2's dynamics, because it cannot. I didn't get a car like the M2 to sit in it and admire its interior. Or to win stoplight drag races, or spout 0-60 times at every opportunity, or even to "enjoy" the "benefits" of AWD.

Like others here, I can sit in a TTRS all day, and not be tempted to do anything other than get back into my M2
Appreciate 0