09-14-2016, 03:17 PM   #27
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcatkian
Well after about a month of ownership I think its about time to start this build journal. Small warning this thread will be picture heavy.

Heres a little background and sort of a preview of what to expect from my M2.
My first "tuner" car that got me into cars was a Subaru Wrx Sti. Still to this day I kind of regret selling it but man was that thing a tin can lol

After about a year and a half of ownership I ended up selling the subaru for a DCT alpine white e93 M3

A few Years went by and I added a few things to the M3 but nothing crazy as my heart was set on getting my hands on a cayman GT4, lucky for me I was actually blessed to get my hands on two of them at the start of production. I ended up flipping the white one but thats a story for another day

6/8/16 I picked up my new M2 from a local dealership in the Boston area. Its a 16 LBB 6mt w/ exec package. It also came with a few M performance parts: Black kidney grills, carbon fiber mirrors and carbon fiber spoiler.

First few mods were BMS clutch stop which I almost feel is mandatory for the 6mt, I also had the roof wrapped gloss black and the windows Tinted 20 percent all around. I also installed a VRSF catless downpipe which you can see below for sound reference.

Is that's not an AF Base in the background I'd be shocked.
Appreciate 0