flyaway
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: entry level M car,nothing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
flyaway
Me in 1M at Zandvoort. Repost...

Dus van jou heb ik geen les nodig mate...
Volgende keer nadenken als je wat post. En niet de leraar uit gaan hangen aub...

Cheers
Robin
Man, you've already posted that video at least a few times (and keep posting it) and sincerely, it was one of the very reasons why I suggested you the Chris Harris footage on "how to drift".

I'm sorry, but there isn't the sightliest trace of car control in that video (aside you've not crashed), you're looking scared shitless and continuously struggling with the car... If this is the highlight of your experience with the 1M... luckily you changed for something softer like the M2 and still...

That's no shame in learning and exercising on the track (and objectively auto analyzing your performance in private) but showing off a video like this as a lesson of driving skills, to me, it's the equivalent of the following video:

Driving skills come not with the number of cars you have bought in your life or posts on enthusiasts forums but often it's a combination of talent, adequate tutoring and especially humble learning and practice... You don't have to take my word, but ADAC Germany is regularly organizing professional driving/drifting courses where you can level your self and maybe, just maybe, learn a thing or two. And you might be surprised to learn some of the regular "students'' and fellow participants are in real life RCN/VLN drivers and nobody gives a sh*t what car you're driving, it's just about making progress and enjoying it
Appreciate 3