Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmzanatta View Post
I think Adem picked up his car this morning. He posted it in another thread, but for the life of me I can't find the post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
Haha I mean I understand what you mean, but this coyote was suicidal. It jumped from a bush into my bumper when I was in the right lane. Literally no time to react.
With that being said, I got my car back today, and what can I say, it's freaking perfect.
They polished the bumper, and I don't know how, but now the colors match exactly. Literally perfect.
Car is 100% and nothing less.
At the end of the day, it felt like taking delivery for the first time all over again. Really puts things in perspective. I think now when I fire up that straight six every day I'll have an even bigger smile on my face. Today was an awesome day.
Now keep it safe from harm.
:

Cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me working claims.

And it most Always happens when people freaking micromanage the crap out of their repairs.

Pick a good body shop and trust them and Let the shop do their work. Let them finish the job before you complain.. And give the claim adjusters a break too

Glad that he came correct and acknowledged that the shop did end up with an excellent end product despite some true hiccups on the way.

Someone should update their Yelp page ..
Appreciate 0