05-13-2016, 12:58 PM   #2
hpapad01
BMW CCA member and you should be too!
Rep
Drives: DYII E93 M3,540 M-Sport,911C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jritt@essex View Post
Hello Gents,
We're looking to develop our Essex Designed AP Racing Pro5000R Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits for the M2. We recently released these kits for the the F80/F82 M3/M4, and have also had great success with them in the e90 market (you can see details in this thread on the e90 forum.) Our brake kits are most the most effective, technologically advanced, and most durable brake option available, and are very similar to what the factory BMW race cars use. If you plan to track your car, our kits will also save you a bundle of money during your time of ownership!

We're looking to borrow an M2 in the Charlotte, NC area to take measurements and verify the fitment of our kits. In exchange, you'll receive AP's bleeding-edge brake technology at a fraction of the retail price. If you or someone you know can help us, please contact me via PM or email. The car can be local, or you can ship us your car. We've worked with customers in both manners.
You can have mine as soon I receive it. I'm 3rd on the list with Hendrick.

In the meantime, I can offer you my '11 E93 M3 if you guys need to remeasure your M3 measurements in exchange of a bleeding-edge brake technology at a fraction of the retail price.