redux
WTF does Stage 1 mean?
Rep
Drives: Bwm and such

Garage List
2011 1M  [9.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot View Post
It seems that if you want a car sometime this year, you'd be wrong. It's looking very limited. Whether thats by design or happenstance remains to be seen.

I whole heartedly disagree. Out of the 4 dealers around my area, they re projecting ONLY 14 cars (not inc HEAs). I know Cleveland isn't as populated as east coast or west coast cities. But if the Cleveland area only has @14 cars, I can assure you ANY TOWN USA will have much less. Maybe 1 per store IF they even get a car. Also, the dealers I am working are wanting to charge out-of-towners more that the locals.

On one hand, I would love for the the M2 to be 1M limited, who wouldn't? I'd love to drive a car for a few years and not lose value. The other, I want everyone to get cars and ENJOY them. This car seems to be made for us enthusiasts. I hope this car turns on many new people to the brand. I cannot afford a P-Car b/c the car has to be my DD. I'd love a cayman S, but I don't think I can DD it. seemed to cramped for everyday livability. I suspect others could be in this boat as well.
I need BMW to really crank these things out over the next few years. The M2 is going be my version of the e36 when they become nasty cheap in 10 years. It will be the tool that I use live out my dreams of racing glory in BMWCCA Club Racing.
Appreciate 1