Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowBoat
Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
In my opinion the m2 is not a legit m car, it's another parts bin car. A 2 series also really doesn't carry the prestige and class I think and m3 carries. A little immature and boy racer if you really look at it. Let's be real, nobody is getting an m2 at invoice but I'm thinking 54k for invoice.....if a base m3 is around 62k what's the huge deal if you lease?? $150 more a month?

I am a 16 year BMW owner, lots of m cars and 335's, but I do not think a 2 series car should be anywhere near 40k, so I recant my previous statement.

Speaking of regular 2 series cars, How do you have an entry level BMW at 50k loaded?? I don't even think any regular 3 series should be anywhere near 50k either. BMW sold its soul to make money and with that died the enthusiast owner.
Why don't you just say the truth that is, "I'm an old fart and I don't like change."

A 2 series shouldn't be anywhere near 40k? Anywhere near...so like what 35k? A Camry is going to be that much!

Times are changing, things are more expensive. Next you're going to be talking about how you used to be able to go down to the store and get a hot dog for a quarter...
Actually think it's a bit more refined than the 3 with all the hood bulges and whatnot.
Appreciate 0