Thread: M2 Exhaust Trim
View Single Post
      12-31-2015, 08:32 AM   #24
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted View Post
First thing I did when I heard that vid was email Akrapovic. The U.K. Agent told me they will have an exhaust available from April/May. So should be the same everywhere.
Forum fellow Alden_88M contacted the Swedish Akrapovič agent last Summer. Here's his comment of Oct 15, 2015:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden_88M View Post
Actually I was in contact with akrapovic like 3-4 months ago and got a reply from them saying this. So there is probably a system being developed for the M2 and to be released not too long after the first ones starting to roll of the productions band.
«Hello and thank you for your interest in Akrapovic !
As the Swedish agent for Akrapovic automotive systems, we received your request for this system. When the development time of each system is very long, there is a limited capacity how many new versions to be developed every year. From a BMW perspective we work at present with X5M system and then takes priority on the new M2, as in the current situation there are no plans to release something to the M235i in 2015. If this were to change, we will feed back to you with information.»
Does he have any update ?