View Single Post
      06-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #32
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by technik330 View Post
Haha no way?! I used to be on e46fanatics way back when.

Taste is subjective, but I think the performance offering of the GT350 will really shake up the enthusiast world. I've never had even the slightest interest in any American car brand offering until the GT350, but I think it'd take a lot to get me in to one.

Haha, ah the RS! I'd still take an STi over one, but then again you'd assume I'm biased.
Yea I know. Your screen name looked familiar, but then I definitely recognized your ZHP from the pics. It was a big inspiration for me. But then I realized I don't have the motivation or funds to get my 328i to your level haha. I stopped posting on e46f a long long time ago though.

I have 0 doubt that the GT350 will revolutionize the sport car segment just like the C7 Vette did. It's amazing how much performance for relatively small bucks.

I guess for me personally, now that I daily drive an E36 M3 with a measly 240hp, I'm just not all too interested in crazy performance. That's why I think M2 will be perfect for what I want. 6MT, more than enough HP + TQ, compact --> Perfection.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0