Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Love the pictures!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falafel Combo View Post
Oufff! Well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green///Hell View Post
Awesome. Everything about this is absolutely awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merli View Post
Wow... Now THAT is a real tuner workshop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-100 real quick View Post
Nice shop!!!!!!

$6300 right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
yea that car looks amazing! I really like those new HRE lightweight wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam@ModeCarbon View Post
Fall Line R43's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadiF82 View Post
Beautiful!!!!
Thank you all so much for the kind words! This is just the beginning for the F8x!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3heaven View Post
Wheel specs? Car looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW BMW View Post
Proper looking f82 guys, also interested in the wheel and tire specs.
Thank you! These wheels were sized specifically for the SEMA show, and have a 10.5" rear width with a +25mm offset. I would not use that size for a production fitment as it limits your rear tire width slightly.

I can put together an even better offset for our clients, which allows the use of a 295 width rear tire. I can PM you more info, if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal501 View Post
Is this new IND spoiler for M4?
Quote:
I think that's 3D Design's spoiler for M4... Quite nice!
Correct! The build quality of these parts is literally bar none the highest I've seen among aftermarket carbon components.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahzari View Post
You're absolutely right about the profit margin but if you don't sell cars, where are you going to attach the lips to?!

The same is true for every fashion brand (Coach, Chanel... All the way up to Tom Ford, Givenchy, YSL, etc.). They make good margins on leather goods and clothing but a killing in perfume and accessories. Why? Because they're selling the allure. Their $50 metal charms are 99% profit because they're selling the brand's allure. The key is keep improving your halo product (whether it's the M6 GC or a handbag) so the allure is never gone. The same is largely true for BMW Performance parts; the fact that your M3 is special and has bits of CF lets the whole world know you have better taste than the average pleb.
Quote:
Perhaps my Australian, largely sarcastic and somewhat facetious humour doesn't translate very well

Good on 3D Designs for putting out very nice products. I honestly hope they sell well, as the more aftermarket options we have to choose from the better!!!
Thank you! To be honest, I spent quite a bit of time looking at the 3D Design M4 components when they first arrived at IND. The build quality is literally second to none, and I say with some regret that there is absolutely no way that I could build these pieces for this price in the US. Each component is of pre-preg autoclaved construction and uses a great deal of plies, many separate components, and complex tooling. I am frankly a bit surprised that 3D could build these items and sell them for these MSRPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eff 80 View Post
OMG shut up and take my money :-((
Come by IND's facility sometime, while our M4 is here!