View Single Post
      12-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #106
Sinful
Banned
Rep
Drives: Its black and has 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsweet View Post
"sub par in performance and quality" ? Lol. Very much the opposite. That's a fool's saying who bought his m3 used and compares it to cars designed 7 years later which btw most still can't match. The s65 was engine of the year for 4 years in a row during its production and is sufficiently exclusive by design that nothing that exist today competes with it.
You're like that american chef i talked about above, because you can source the right ingredients doesn't mean you can cook. There's much more to quality than the average american eye is used too and will notice.
I am not comparing a new Vette to a E9X M3. That is silly because it destroys it in every category. Heck I can compare a older base model Vette C6 Z51 with the LS3 engine producing 436 hp which is 100 times more reliable than the S65. Which also ran the Nurburgring in 7:59 Vs the 8:05 of the M3. Accelerates to 60 and the quarter mile faster also than the M3 and does that without scraping up its bearings.

A fool is one who hides from the truth. I bet all those M3 owners who have to call a tow truck because their engines grenaded really don't care it was voted best engine 4 years in a row... Europeans try to sell sub par as quality, but if it is not based on fact then its all B.S.

Last edited by Sinful; 12-24-2014 at 08:39 AM..
Appreciate 0