Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iNavyGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessandjamie View Post
Plasti dipping your car and dyeing your leather? Along with all the ground effects stuff. How old are the people on this forum, feels like I'm in a autozone parking lot with a bunch of high school kids.
If you are a 50 year old guy who likes his car stock fine. I like different..If you don't like mods why would you even read my post? People are dipping Bentleys and ferrari and lambos what's wrong with me dipping my car?

To each their own, and there are no "ground affects" I'm buying upgraded BMW parts for the body, far from some civic body kit. And do some research on dyeing leather, im not spray painting it. Your lack of knowledge is clearly shown by your comment. People dye leather quite often, half of the time it's to repair it. Did you know you could repair it without replacing pieces? Maybe judge less and do some research, you might learn a thing or two.

And fyi, how do you think your leather seats got the color they are now? You think they found a red cow? Or maybe an all black one?
LOL @ a red cow- that was awesome
You killed me with that man!
Appreciate 0