View Single Post
      05-26-2014, 01:32 PM   #583
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
dude have you played ball before? I just watched that video 5-8 times and i never kick out one foot like that when I pop a 3. Come on..

And besides that, there were some terrible calls against OKC in the first quarters, so imo, it evened itself out. OKC wanted it more tonight, bottom line. Spurs were out of their comfort zone.
Do you even watch the NBA? Seriously. Jamal Crawford kicks his foot out like that every time and he has more 4 point plays called in his favor than anyone else in the league.

You also clearly have no idea how the rules work. I explained it pretty well in my last post. Your "street ball" rules don't apply. This is the NBA.

And yes, I'm aware of the massive 6 to 2 FTA advantage the spurs received in the first half. The refs sure "evened it out" by awarding OKC the largest free throw differential in a single quarter in NBA history with 26 FTA (OKC) to 0 (Spurs)

Clearly you're just a casual fan and you don't know all that much about NBA basketball or how games are reffed. That's OK, but you have to realize that your experience playing pick up basketball has nothing to do with how games should be called. It's simply the rule that a shot hoisted up before a foul occurs should count.
Appreciate 0