BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Random: looking for a programmer that likes cars for a jv

05-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
boostmg
Private
Rep
Drives: civic

Random: looking for a programmer that likes cars for a jv

I have an idea for a site. I know it will do well and take off. But I'm not a programmer.

I'm wondering if anyone on here is and would be interested in a 50/50 jv with me. I have the vision, sales, and 5 years online marketing experience to get it off the ground. I just need a car loving programmer to hop on board.

LMK! Even if you have a referral!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

hehe, been there before, i was the ideas guy looking for someone to program a site. went 0 for 3, ALL of them (and these were people i considered friends) tried to hijack my idea. it's all good, last i snooped, they were all in a combination of unemployment, moving sideways, and/or underpaid. you don't want my referral lol, but hope it works out.

a lot of techs are shady pissed off people... don't let the computer geek image fool you. anyway, i ultimately macgyvered a solution using openly available stuff (blogs, twitter, retail software...), perhaps you could try that too.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 05-09-2013 at 09:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #3
boostmg
Private
Rep
Drives: civic

Yea ill probably have to pay to get the site built. Just wanted to give it a shot in here.

I think the key though is to be as vague as possible when building the site. Doing only the bare minimum.
Appreciate 0