BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Regional Forums

10-29-2015, 06:42 PM   #1
TheNeonTiger
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i

Regional Forums

Could we possibly start some regional sub-forums. I spoke with the dealer in Houston today (BMW of Houston North) and she mentioned that there were 6 other BMW Car Club of America buyers taking ED from her. Instead of bothering everyone with my questions, I thought maybe we could start some sub-forums for these kinds of questions.

Thanks!
Appreciate 1
      10-30-2015, 08:12 PM   #2
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeonTiger
Could we possibly start some regional sub-forums. I spoke with the dealer in Houston today (BMW of Houston North) and she mentioned that there were 6 other BMW Car Club of America buyers taking ED from her. Instead of bothering everyone with my questions, I thought maybe we could start some sub-forums for these kinds of questions.

Thanks!

Sweet ! Let's see how soon you get cars ..BMW CCA will have TWO events at COTA In 2016. We will be their Father's Day weekend for the Texas Trifecta and then again in November to end the season !
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2015, 12:18 PM   #3
TheNeonTiger
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Sweet ! Let's see how soon you get cars ..BMW CCA will have TWO events at COTA In 2016. We will be their Father's Day weekend for the Texas Trifecta and then again in November to end the season !
Thanks so much for the information! Unfortunately, I am not a BMW owner right now (Yet!), but would love to attend the event. It looks like a lot of fun! I've always been surprised and disappointed that COTA doesn't have a more open track day policy.

Is there any benefit to me joining BMW CCA before I pick up my M2? My wife and I aren't headed to Germany to pick the car up until next October. I'd love advice from club members in Texas on their ED deal and their trip plans too.

I look forward to getting involved with the club!
Appreciate 0