BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > My first M Car - took delivery yesterday :)

12-17-2017, 03:23 AM   #23
Philb65
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time666 View Post
Mate I’m excited for ya knowing what it’s like to experience it now. Bet you can’t wait and just in time for Christmas too! Well done #mainpresent

I’d seen the carbon steering wheel insert before in pics but thought it was aftermarket for some reason. Nice little surprise to see that, the carbon wing mirrors and handbrake/gear knob.

Thing is non of these were shown in the advert pics on autotrader so the dealer must have used generic pics. Bonus!

What colour did you go for?
LCI 67 plate LBB manual, just had RIS 1200 miles, owner wasn't using it which is a bonus for me as I struggled to find one. A few nice little extras, black grills and side vents, carbon boot spoiler, diffuser and MPE exhaust with carbon tips. Pretty well specced inside to. £44k which I'm pleased with.
The most I could get off a new manual currently was £3k.
Appreciate 1
Time66613.00
      12-17-2017, 03:36 AM   #24
Wilsm2
Mini Beast
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philb65 View Post
Quote:
Mate I’m excited for ya knowing what it’s like to experience it now. Bet you can’t wait and just in time for Christmas too! Well done #mainpresent

I’d seen the carbon steering wheel insert before in pics but thought it was aftermarket for some reason. Nice little surprise to see that, the carbon wing mirrors and handbrake/gear knob.

Thing is non of these were shown in the advert pics on autotrader so the dealer must have used generic pics. Bonus!

What colour did you go for?
LCI 67 plate LBB manual, just had RIS 1200 miles, owner wasn't using it which is a bonus for me as I struggled to find one. A few nice little extras, black grills and side vents, carbon boot spoiler, diffuser and MPE exhaust with carbon tips. Pretty well specced inside to. £44k which I'm pleased with.
The most I could get off a new manual currently was £3k.
Good morning

I did pay more for mine but it was brand new. Our deal was £50k LBB DCT full spec except a sunroof, full carbon kit and the MPE system, free 1200 mile service and an amazing price for our PX £2k more than any other dealer.

We was looking for a used one but the apr % was more and it worked out not far of the same as the new one we bought.
      12-17-2017, 06:06 AM   #25
Philb65
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsm2 View Post
Good morning

I did pay more for mine but it was brand new. Our deal was £50k LBB DCT full spec except a sunroof, full carbon kit and the MPE system, free 1200 mile service and an amazing price for our PX £2k more than any other dealer.

We was looking for a used one but the apr % was more and it worked out not far of the same as the new one we bought.
Sounds lovely and a great deal! The M2 is an amazing car so new/used I just feel privileged to be in a position to own one! Happy M2ing!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2017, 06:10 AM   #26
Wilsm2
Mini Beast
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philb65 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsm2 View Post
Good morning

Sounds lovely and a great deal! The M2 is an amazing car so new/used I just feel privileged to be in a position to own one! Happy M2ing!
I totally agree, it's an amazing car and and I know every owner smiles when they drive the m2.
      03-23-2018, 01:21 AM   #27
rtr76
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2 DCT, AST, Wagner, HJS 300

The price you mentioned is with VAT? And how much is it in your country? I bought mine without VAT and without M-Performance parts for 45k Euros month ago. Cheers, Roman
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2018, 08:11 AM   #28
M2C_PLUS
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Garage List
2020 BMW M2 Comp  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M Comp  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Hi all, newb and first post.

Well I didnÂ’t spend months choosing and reading up on the M2 like I usually would. This was an impulse buy following a week of watching YouTube clips and hearing the noise produced by the M2 I wanted to have one. So this week started to look, found one on Tuesday and did the px for my 4 series m performed pack loaded car and took delivery of my new M2 Friday.

IÂ’m not sure this even was a great deal or average deal but my thinking was grab one in December while sales are low and hoping I got a good deal.. - any comments would be welcome on this to put my mind a rest!

So paid £43,800 for this pre registered car with delivery mileage and I understand itÂ’s the LCI version with new dash and led rear lights. Also got the auto 7 speed box

Extras that came with the car in the price were
1 Heated front and electric seats driver memory
2 Harmon sound system
3 Reversing Cam
4 sun protection glass rear
5 Electric folding mirrors
6 Black wing m badge
7 front carbon winglets
8 carbon gear knob, handbrake & alcantara center console surrounding gear knob
9 Carbon steering wheel insert
10 Carbon wing mirror covers

DidnÂ’t even realise I was getting the carbon interior stuff and wing mirror covers so thatÂ’s was a nice little surprise there.

I added the rear carbon winglets to the car as an extra to balance the look.
So I super pleased with the car just need to run it. CanÂ’t stop smiling and the Mrs keeps asking why I keep opening the windows when driving as it bloody freezing...

Anyway without pics this thread means nothing so hopefully these will attatch below and your thoughts welcome.. did I do good or just average normal deal?

Either way it doesnÂ’t really matter itÂ’s here now and IÂ’m looking forward to driving it and gaining knowledge from this forum

Cheers
Great spec and almost as cheap as mine! You almost have the same as mine. I went "m style mirrors" instead. You will love it.
Appreciate 0