BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > How long does it take...

11-27-2017, 02:56 PM   #1
Think_2wice
Registered
Rep
Drives: N/A

How long does it take...

Hello,
I had a question in regards to delivery time. My car is on its way to San Francisco, CA and wanted to know if anyone who had any experience with delivery process can give me a time estimate when it could possibility arrive at my dealership. I asked my salesman, and he told me he won't know until December.
So my car suppose to arrive at the port of Hueneme, CA in December 9th. How long do you think the "finishing touches" and shipping to San Francisco along with detailing, lest minute setup, etc. What do you guys think? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
alscks0414
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY18 X3 M40i, MY18 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think_2wice View Post
Hello,
I had a question in regards to delivery time. My car is on its way to San Francisco, CA and wanted to know if anyone who had any experience with delivery process can give me a time estimate when it could possibility arrive at my dealership. I asked my salesman, and he told me he won't know until December.
So my car suppose to arrive at the port of Hueneme, CA in December 9th. How long do you think the "finishing touches" and shipping to San Francisco along with detailing, lest minute setup, etc. What do you guys think? Thanks
East-coast usually will take around 7 weeks after your production week. West-coast (including San Francisco, CA) will take up about 2 weeks extra, about 9 weeks in total.
Appreciate 0