BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > RKTune or Enzo Tune? Which is better

12-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #23
switlikbob
Chuggin' Along
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gong View Post
**,,VF/Hex, did you get the Jinx tune ? Can you tell us more about your experience?
Jinx tune?
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2018, 02:41 PM   #24
DragonGate
Private First Class
Brazil
Rep
Drives: 15' X5M & 17' M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_f22 View Post
No hate, just facts. I gave him many chances to make it right.
Let's be honest, you can't compare tuning a e36 to a f82 or F22 or any modern car. It's different worlds.

Is Jordan a nice guy, yea. I wish i didn't waste my time and money with him and just kept him as a nice guy I knew.

Has enzo had some issues that are documented online as well, yea, of course. But that was when it was Enzo Performance. He was only doing tuning and other people were running the other areas of that shop including multiple owners. These days, Enzo is running solo, he only focuses on tuning which he does very well.

There is a reason why hes been doing it for so long on boats, cars, and exotics, not just a personal BMW, than think you can tune every series. I have been at his shop when IMSA race teams have been on the phone with him for support.

Enzo is a solid dude, and will always give you a full refund if your not impressed or satisfied.

Nothing is better for the m2 than BM3 with an enzo map right now...
Spoken like a true gentleman!
FSociety3811.50