BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Military Sales Super Prices

10-12-2017, 12:12 PM   #1
Mike_OGm2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 340i & '18 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
Military Sales Super Prices

All if your stationed in Germany and looking for a M2 you need to talk you your local sales rep. I?m located and Spangdahlem and just picked an 18 MG/Exec/DCT for 48950! This applies to in stock cars only. As far as I know there is only 1 left. Black DCT with ecec pack, sunroof and apple car play just over 50k. Talk to my good friend Paul Anthony at paul.anthony@bmw-schaal.de if your interested. But at these prices I?ll be surprised if it lasts the night.

Mike
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 11:15 PM   #2
MPOWERE9
POWERFUL1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M2 AW 6M MR MStripe

Garage List
1973 Bmw/3.0CSi  [0.00]
Military

I stopped by that dealer this past August while traveling to get the oil changed on my M2 so that we could take the car on the Nurburgring. They just told me that i had to have a 2-3 week out appointment. I figured with being former USAF that they would try and get me in and out. NOPE.

I would recommend the dealer in Trier, With no notice they got us and and got us taken care of. They put our car ahead of everyone so that we could make it to the track. It was and excellent experience and I can't say enough about them and how they made us feel.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0