BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Which M performance parts made your cut?

09-20-2016, 07:30 PM   #23
LBBDrew
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

IND is releasing [a more aggressive] diffuser at a slightly lower price than the MP diffuser in the next month sometime. I'll probably hold out for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
I'm starting to doubt if the diffuser is worth it so soon. Can anyone comment ??
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2016, 07:32 PM   #24
toastie
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e39 M5

Make sure you join BMW CCA as I believe you receive discount off parts. Otherwise you'll be paying more for OEM retail parts, I'd personally just buy IND's cosmetic package.

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/cate...smetic-package

I'd also opt for the alcantara steering wheel. Personally loved it when I borrowed a 997 GT3.

As for exhaust, Fabspeed for me personally as I really like what they do with Pcars.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2016, 08:15 PM   #25
Nicname
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastie View Post
Make sure you join BMW CCA as I believe you receive discount off parts. Otherwise you'll be paying more for OEM retail parts, I'd personally just buy IND's cosmetic package.

I'd also opt for the alcantara steering wheel. Personally loved it when I borrowed a 997 GT3.

As for exhaust, Fabspeed for me personally as I really like what they do with Pcars.

So I could join today and receive a discount on my parts already? Is that only if I purchase online or will the discount apply for port installs?
997.1 Turbo
///M3 E92
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2016, 09:42 PM   #26
toastie
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
So I could join today and receive a discount on my parts already? Is that only if I purchase online or will the discount apply for port installs?
Quite honestly I have no idea. I think M3 Adjuster would be able to chime in on this topic.
Appreciate 1
      09-20-2016, 09:49 PM   #27
AYurch
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

How about today I asked my GM who has been in contact with me most as my SA is completly useless to have the stainless steel pedals ordered so that the dealer can install once car arrives and my SA chimes in and says BMW doesn't have this as an option.....I mean come on. How hard is it to know the product and accessories you're selling.
2007 Honda Civic Si (Sold)
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2016, 09:52 PM   #28
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicname
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastie View Post

Yes. Any discounts offered/honored by your dealer should be applicable once you sign up.

You may obtain your membership number by calling the national office and requesting it.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2016, 11:55 PM   #29
Ian ///M
Captain
Rep
Drives: '17 AW M2 (DCT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masou View Post
It should be part of your build order now if you want them port installed.
Thank you, gave my SA a call and added my m perf parts. Went with side, grill , caps, diffuser, and the winglets

Next question: is a Carbon spoiler an m perf part? What's the code? Or is this a dealer installed item? I was told that the pedals are dealer install and not port install so I declined them for that same reason. Can someone help confirm or deny this so I can press the issue in case it's wrong

The screenshot on the first page that makes the car sticker go to 66k doesn't have it on there (tried to use it for reference before making this post )

Edit-
Very helpful though, going to inquire about wheel locks tomorrow and add them

Last edited by Ian ///M; 09-22-2016 at 12:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2016, 12:38 PM   #30
blackholescion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MG M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian ///M View Post
Thank you, gave my SA a call and added my m perf parts. Went with side, grill , caps, diffuser, and the winglets

Next question: is a Carbon spoiler an m perf part? What's the code? Or is this a dealer installed item? I was told that the pedals are dealer install and not port install so I declined them for that same reason. Can someone help confirm or deny this so I can press the issue in case it's wrong

The screenshot on the first page that makes the car sticker go to 66k doesn't have it on there (tried to use it for reference before making this post )

Edit-
Very helpful though, going to inquire about wheel locks tomorrow and add them
Pedals are on there. $285 port installed.

Spoiler was not originally a port install item, but BMW rolled out a new package where you can get the spoiler port installed. See here:

http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1299524
Appreciate 0