BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Looking for MP coilover track review

05-04-2017, 10:19 PM   #23
Chaslieb
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Any update on the street ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevi Javi View Post
So I installed my MP coilovers like 2 weeks ago. I only have driven 200 km on the street. I set the suspension at factory settings. As expected, the ride is stiffer than stock. I notice it more at lower speeds. Roads around here are bad. Lots of irregular roads and broken pavement. Similar to New England (US) I have to add that I have camber plates and adjustable endlinks which do not help for comfort. I dont daily drive my M2. But if I had to. I could. In my opinion the added stiffness is not so bad. There is still room to make the suspension feel softer.

Later this week, I will change the rebound and compression to the softest settings. And see how it rides. I will report back.
Did you get a chance to dial them down and go on a bumpy or broken road? Inquiring minds want to know.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #24
Jevi Javi
Second Lieutenant
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: e46 M3 + G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaslieb View Post
Did you get a chance to dial them down and go on a bumpy or broken road? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yup I did. I wrote bit in your thread.
Ive been driving the car everywhere since I changed the suspension settings too full soft. And around here, there are broken and bumpy roads everywhere. It feels as comfortable or more comfortable than what it was when stock. You can DD like this. It rides well.