BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Long Beach Blue will appear on M2, X5 M and X6 M

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #89
golf_234
Captain
39
Rep
685
Posts

Drives: E46, E90, F30
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Santa Monica

iTrader: (0)

Never would buy a blue car anyway. Alpine White M2 will be my choice, with very aggressive black accents, pretty much exactly like the yellow one shown above but with AW.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2014, 11:00 PM   #90
Bemo
Lieutenant
Bemo's Avatar
132
Rep
589
Posts

Drives: Carrera GTS & 3/5 series
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
Does anyone know if AY will be available on the M2?

Cheers

EDIT: Just wondering, because I saw this pic of a gorgeous M235i last night (I realize this is not AY, but if this yellow looks THIS good on an M235i, then AY on the M2 should look pretty damn hot).


Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #91
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
2669
Rep
10,654
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
Does anyone know if AY will be available on the M2?

Cheers

EDIT: Just wondering, because I saw this pic of a gorgeous M235i last night (I realize this is not AY, but if this yellow looks THIS good on an M235i, then AY on the M2 should look pretty damn hot).

I'd be surprised if AY was not offered. Doubt they'd only offer than on the M3/4, but not a "youthful" car like the M2. They certainly won't offer it on an M5/6.

It's going to come down to either AY, LBB or potentially SO. But more likely the split is 40%/40%/10%.

Can you tell I've been thinking way too much about this M2?
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 08:33 AM   #92
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
1463
Rep
2,375
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
I'd be surprised if AY was not offered. Doubt they'd only offer than on the M3/4, but not a "youthful" car like the M2. They certainly won't offer it on an M5/6.

It's going to come down to either AY, LBB or potentially SO. But more likely the split is 40%/40%/10%.

Can you tell I've been thinking way too much about this M2?
Right? I mean, come on, the M235i is already so beautiful, is it even possible to make a better looking car?

My choice of color list is probably:

1. Austin Yellow
2. Long Beach Blue
3. SO

you nailed it, haha.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #93
vantagesc
First Lieutenant
32
Rep
365
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Long Beach Blue looks like a boring color to me. Actually like Yas Marina Blue much better.

Here's hoping to some specific ///M colors for the M2.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2014, 08:19 PM   #94
Nantucket
Major
Nantucket's Avatar
Canada
508
Rep
1,418
Posts

Drives: 2016 Alpine White M2
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

I like it,looks way better than YMB.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 08:17 AM   #95
as7920
Lieutenant Colonel
as7920's Avatar
United Kingdom
160
Rep
1,964
Posts

Drives: AW M135i 5dr auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Having seen the color personally, I think it's one of the most dynamic colors I've ever seen from BMW.

The color can really look like any of these (from a deep blue to a turquoise)
That was my issue with Valencia Orange. Transforming from a colour I liked (in the sunlight) to one I did not (overcast conditions).

This looks to be the same sort of colour unfortunately.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #96
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
2669
Rep
10,654
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by as7920 View Post
That was my issue with Valencia Orange. Transforming from a colour I liked (in the sunlight) to one I did not (overcast conditions).

This looks to be the same sort of colour unfortunately.
Yep, it is definitely one of those colors. I happen to like both shades. As a matter of fact, I really really like Valencia Orange too
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 10:11 AM   #97
golf_234
Captain
39
Rep
685
Posts

Drives: E46, E90, F30
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Santa Monica

iTrader: (0)

It's too.... blue
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 10:54 AM   #98
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
1463
Rep
2,375
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_234 View Post
It's too.... blue
I see what you mean, I have some tentative feelings about it. I'll elaborate:

On one hand, the color does seem pretty gosh darn unique, and striking for that matter - but without being too flashy: (aka "look at me!!!"). The flashy look is something I like to stay away from. I like standing out, but there's a difference between standing out and rubbing it in someone's face. A BMW M car is all about class with performance.

A lot of these bright colors can end up being pretty "in your face". Although 99% of BMW colors usually tend not to be in the first place. Not to bash anyone with a fire orange car per say, but just not my taste. That doesn't mean I don't think fire orange is an incredible looking color - it is.

What I am nervous about regarding this color (LBB), is how it will effect it's "aroma". In other words, the professional looking presence of the car. I don't think it will be the case, but I'm afraid of a Mustang Grabber Blue effect: essentially making the car look like a child's toy. The Grabber Blue on the Mustang reminds me of a cheap hot wheels toy (no offense to any Grabber Blue Mustang owners out there; I do think grabber blue does look unique, just not my flavor).

I think LBB will be a good color. Great? I do not know at this point. Although this is said all the time, I really think this color needs to be seen in person. The pictures show different shades and hues. That being said, it is one of the most dynamic colors I've seen, being represented in pictures. Similar to the new Shark Gray for the '15 Stingray: which changes from a dull gray to an brilliant gunmetal. This color seems to follow the same trends based on the lighting. The lighting also seems to change how/what lines of the car are exposed/draw your attention. Really, this is for sure a color that must be viewed in person.

I cannot wait for the M2, and I'm very disappointed that we do not know of a reveal date. (I know the production and selling dates. I'm talking about a concept reveal date).

I was planning on ordering my new car this January, but decided to wait to see the M2.

However, with no new information coming out lately, I am getting antsy. If no new revealing shots, or exposing teases come out by Christmas to hold my attention, I may sadly leave the M2 behind.

It's a tough decision but I've been waiting for over 5 years to own my first true performance car, and my other options are also very attractive, and even though I am a BMW fan to a very high level, I am growing impatient. I really hope at least the front bumper is revealed, maybe through spy shots, by January.

My mind is telling me to go elsewhere but my heart knows that there is no better car, and no better community, than BMW.

Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #99
vantagesc
First Lieutenant
32
Rep
365
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
I cannot wait for the M2, and I'm very disappointed that we do not know of a reveal date. (I know the production and selling dates. I'm talking about a concept reveal date).

I was planning on ordering my new car this January, but decided to wait to see the M2.
There are going to be a ton of great cars announced next year. Not sure what other cars you are looking at, but it makes sense to hold tight for the next six months or so.

The M3/4 concept was shown in Aug. 2013 if I recall. Production car shown in January 2014 at Detroit. Release date was June 2014. Using that time frame as a guide, I would expect that we see something from BMW on the M2 in the Spring 2015?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 01:27 PM   #100
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
2669
Rep
10,654
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
I see what you mean, I have some tentative feelings about it. I'll elaborate:

On one hand, the color does seem pretty gosh darn unique, and striking for that matter - but without being too flashy: (aka "look at me!!!"). The flashy look is something I like to stay away from. I like standing out, but there's a difference between standing out and rubbing it in someone's face. A BMW M car is all about class with performance.

A lot of these bright colors can end up being pretty "in your face". Although 99% of BMW colors usually tend not to be in the first place. Not to bash anyone with a fire orange car per say, but just not my taste. That doesn't mean I don't think fire orange is an incredible looking color - it is.

What I am nervous about regarding this color (LBB), is how it will effect it's "aroma". In other words, the professional looking presence of the car. I don't think it will be the case, but I'm afraid of a Mustang Grabber Blue effect: essentially making the car look like a child's toy. The Grabber Blue on the Mustang reminds me of a cheap hot wheels toy (no offense to any Grabber Blue Mustang owners out there; I do think grabber blue does look unique, just not my flavor).

I think LBB will be a good color. Great? I do not know at this point. Although this is said all the time, I really think this color needs to be seen in person. The pictures show different shades and hues. That being said, it is one of the most dynamic colors I've seen, being represented in pictures. Similar to the new Shark Gray for the '15 Stingray: which changes from a dull gray to an brilliant gunmetal. This color seems to follow the same trends based on the lighting. The lighting also seems to change how/what lines of the car are exposed/draw your attention. Really, this is for sure a color that must be viewed in person.

I cannot wait for the M2, and I'm very disappointed that we do not know of a reveal date. (I know the production and selling dates. I'm talking about a concept reveal date).

I was planning on ordering my new car this January, but decided to wait to see the M2.

However, with no new information coming out lately, I am getting antsy. If no new revealing shots, or exposing teases come out by Christmas to hold my attention, I may sadly leave the M2 behind.

It's a tough decision but I've been waiting for over 5 years to own my first true performance car, and my other options are also very attractive, and even though I am a BMW fan to a very high level, I am growing impatient. I really hope at least the front bumper is revealed, maybe through spy shots, by January.

My mind is telling me to go elsewhere but my heart knows that there is no better car, and no better community, than BMW.

My Sparkling Graphite E92 is one of those colors that changes a lot depending on the lighting. It goes from a dark gunmetal to a lightish grey with a very purple hue to it (thus the nickname Eggplant).

If you are even somewhat considering Austin Yellow, then you'll be fine with LBB. AY is about as loud of a color as you can get IMHO (even compared to YMB). Make no mistake though, LBB is still a pretty loud color, but I think it'll suit the M2 so well.

Personally, there's not too many cars coming out in this category that I'm too interested in. Don't really want another V8 so the American muscle cars are kind of out for me. I'm looking for something suitable to replace the E36 M3 and I can't think of a better car than the M2. Sure, there's always the Porsches, but those are out of my price range.

I've never bought a brand new car before (hell, I've never even had a car with a warranty), so I'm in no rush to get something unless it's 100% what I want. That means I'll wait for as long as it takes, even if it's painful haha.

If I were you, do what I did. Go test drive an M3/4, then right after that, test drive an M235i. Now imagine an already great M235i, and then add the parts that make the M3/4 really good (IMO of course), and there's an idea of the M2. For me, it was enough to wait 2 years.
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #101
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
1463
Rep
2,375
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
My Sparkling Graphite E92 is one of those colors that changes a lot depending on the lighting. It goes from a dark gunmetal to a lightish grey with a very purple hue to it (thus the nickname Eggplant).

If you are even somewhat considering Austin Yellow, then you'll be fine with LBB. AY is about as loud of a color as you can get IMHO (even compared to YMB). Make no mistake though, LBB is still a pretty loud color, but I think it'll suit the M2 so well.

Personally, there's not too many cars coming out in this category that I'm too interested in. Don't really want another V8 so the American muscle cars are kind of out for me. I'm looking for something suitable to replace the E36 M3 and I can't think of a better car than the M2. Sure, there's always the Porsches, but those are out of my price range.

I've never bought a brand new car before (hell, I've never even had a car with a warranty), so I'm in no rush to get something unless it's 100% what I want. That means I'll wait for as long as it takes, even if it's painful haha.

If I were you, do what I did. Go test drive an M3/4, then right after that, test drive an M235i. Now imagine an already great M235i, and then add the parts that make the M3/4 really good (IMO of course), and there's an idea of the M2. For me, it was enough to wait 2 years.
I agree completely with your comments about AY and LBB. I think there's a good chance LBB will bring out the best in the M2's character. Fun, fast, agile, and muscular. Without being a typical light blue.

The other cars I'm considering are the Stingray (I think I may have mentioned this to you prior), '15 Mustang GT, and possibly the new TT: but the TT is more of an afterthought, so I don't even count that.

See, none of those cars fit everything I think I want. I say "think" because I'm not sure where I'll be in a year from now.

The Stingray is jaw dropping, but only two seats, and is probably at the limit of how flashy of a car that I'll consider. Although part of me is in love with it - so I'd say it's in 2nd right now behind the M2 by a good bit. And yeah, the Mustang GT looks pretty awesome but I don't care too much for a car which will be so immensely popular that I will feel completely drowned out in the crowd. 45K GT? Most people can't tell that's it not a 24K base V6. Not that I care what people think, but you know what I mean.

The Stingray also pushes my financials to the max. If an M2 with the following options comes in at around 59K I will be so thrilled:

-19 inch wheels: I think this will be a must. The M235i is begging for 19s.
-Upgraded sound system - I play the drums as a hobby, and I'm super meticulous about sound quality. It's gotta be crystal clear for me.
-LED Lights - Eh, I guess this would be optional for me, not sure at the moment but they do make the M3/4 look SO much better.
-Nav System. Which I'll most likely get in a package.

That's about it.

That's a great idea... perhaps I will go test drive both the M4 and M235i and try to generate an idea of how the M2 may feel.

In my gut, I will most likely wait. There's something about the M2s persona that outshines a car like the Stingray's - at least for me. It's gonna be a like little raging Bull.

A hell of a car for sure.

Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 07:06 PM   #102
PackPride85
Major
United_States
397
Rep
1,048
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

I'm betting LED lights standards but CF roof will be optional. I'd rather have no nav and no LED lights. Just give me CF roof and black 19's.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 08:14 PM   #103
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
2669
Rep
10,654
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
I agree completely with your comments about AY and LBB. I think there's a good chance LBB will bring out the best in the M2's character. Fun, fast, agile, and muscular. Without being a typical light blue.

The other cars I'm considering are the Stingray (I think I may have mentioned this to you prior), '15 Mustang GT, and possibly the new TT: but the TT is more of an afterthought, so I don't even count that.

See, none of those cars fit everything I think I want. I say "think" because I'm not sure where I'll be in a year from now.

The Stingray is jaw dropping, but only two seats, and is probably at the limit of how flashy of a car that I'll consider. Although part of me is in love with it - so I'd say it's in 2nd right now behind the M2 by a good bit. And yeah, the Mustang GT looks pretty awesome but I don't care too much for a car which will be so immensely popular that I will feel completely drowned out in the crowd. 45K GT? Most people can't tell that's it not a 24K base V6. Not that I care what people think, but you know what I mean.

The Stingray also pushes my financials to the max. If an M2 with the following options comes in at around 59K I will be so thrilled:

-19 inch wheels: I think this will be a must. The M235i is begging for 19s.
-Upgraded sound system - I play the drums as a hobby, and I'm super meticulous about sound quality. It's gotta be crystal clear for me.
-LED Lights - Eh, I guess this would be optional for me, not sure at the moment but they do make the M3/4 look SO much better.
-Nav System. Which I'll most likely get in a package.

That's about it.

That's a great idea... perhaps I will go test drive both the M4 and M235i and try to generate an idea of how the M2 may feel.

In my gut, I will most likely wait. There's something about the M2s persona that outshines a car like the Stingray's - at least for me. It's gonna be a like little raging Bull.

A hell of a car for sure.

Mustang is on the heavy side for me, plus I'm looking for a different sort of car anyway. Must be compact, would definitely consider a roadster.

Funny you mention the options, looks like we have almost the exact same car as well as color haha.
- Wheels: I'm going 18s for sure. Looks perfect on the red spy car
- LED: Would definitely like them. The 2er Active Tourer gets it so I'm hoping it receives it during LCI/M2
- Nav: I'm not sure yet, we'll see how it much would cost to add
- H/K: An absolute must option. It's not the absolute best sound system in the world, but for the price, it's worth checking that box.

Right now, I'd be ok with metallic paint and HK as the only options. My choice would be to go with cloth seats
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #104
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
2669
Rep
10,654
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakdown61 View Post
I'm betting LED lights standards but CF roof will be optional. I'd rather have no nav and no LED lights. Just give me CF roof and black 19's.
Bet you if it is indeed offered on a 2er coupe, it will NOT be standard. If it's not standard on the M3/4, we'll be lucky if we even just get it as an option. I do think it's an important option (although pricey) just because you have to see it everytime you walk to the car.

If we can get CF roof AND LED, I'd be absolutely ecstatic
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2014, 08:59 PM   #105
vantagesc
First Lieutenant
32
Rep
365
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

The performance and quality of the Stingray are amazing for the price. It just doesn't have the nice tidy feel that German cars have unfortunately (the back of the Vette for example is so flashy). I'm cross-shopping a Cayman, the M2, and simply keeping my 135i for a bit longer.

I'm actually hoping for Imola Red on the M2!
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2014, 09:26 AM   #106
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
1463
Rep
2,375
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Mustang is on the heavy side for me, plus I'm looking for a different sort of car anyway. Must be compact, would definitely consider a roadster.

Funny you mention the options, looks like we have almost the exact same car as well as color haha.
- Wheels: I'm going 18s for sure. Looks perfect on the red spy car
- LED: Would definitely like them. The 2er Active Tourer gets it so I'm hoping it receives it during LCI/M2
- Nav: I'm not sure yet, we'll see how it much would cost to add
- H/K: An absolute must option. It's not the absolute best sound system in the world, but for the price, it's worth checking that box.

Right now, I'd be ok with metallic paint and HK as the only options. My choice would be to go with cloth seats
Haha we may end up with the same car!

You think there will even be an LCI model of the M2? Not sure if there's time. I'm really hoping the LED lights are an option from day one.

They will certainly not be standard, as someone suggested above. There's just no way in hell an expensive, high luxury option comes standard on a car marketed to younger buyers.

Hm, I thought the red car was equipped with 19 inch wheels... maybe it's the concave face of these wheels which make them look larger, but I feel like they're still 19s.

This is also my favorite angle of the M2. Damn! Look at that rear quarter from this perspective, the car bucks the trend of slits for windows (something which is key in making the car "look" fast) but still somehow looks slick. It's just a classic silhouette propelled into the future.

That rear quarter where the hood line meets the trunk is just so gorgeous. Really brings out the "little Bull" look I referenced earlier.

It's a great time to be alive, this car is looking like it will go down as a classic. I say there's a good chance that it does, because of the 1M. BMW knows it must be better. If it's better. It'll be a classic.

Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2014, 12:38 PM   #107
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
2669
Rep
10,654
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
Haha we may end up with the same car!

You think there will even be an LCI model of the M2? Not sure if there's time. I'm really hoping the LED lights are an option from day one.

They will certainly not be standard, as someone suggested above. There's just no way in hell an expensive, high luxury option comes standard on a car marketed to younger buyers.

Hm, I thought the red car was equipped with 19 inch wheels... maybe it's the concave face of these wheels which make them look larger, but I feel like they're still 19s.

This is also my favorite angle of the M2. Damn! Look at that rear quarter from this perspective, the car bucks the trend of slits for windows (something which is key in making the car "look" fast) but still somehow looks slick. It's just a classic silhouette propelled into the future.

That rear quarter where the hood line meets the trunk is just so gorgeous. Really brings out the "little Bull" look I referenced earlier.

It's a great time to be alive, this car is looking like it will go down as a classic. I say there's a good chance that it does, because of the 1M. BMW knows it must be better. If it's better. It'll be a classic.

Those are the same 18s found on the M3/4s. They look even better on the M2 than those cars, not to mention they are pretty light too.

If there's one thing I learned having driven the E36 M3 for a couple of months is that I really don't need too many options. That car is about as bare bones as you can get, and I don't really find myself missing too many things.
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #108
chuckthis
Toomany///Ms
chuckthis's Avatar
6
Rep
54
Posts

Drives: E46&E90 M3s F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Kaiserslautern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

I really dig this blue but I wish they could tool the 2ers factory for individual orders.
__________________
~Charlie

'05 E46 M3
'10 E90 M3
'15 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2014, 05:35 PM   #109
Mo@BMWofFairfax
Retired BMW Genius
Mo@BMWofFairfax's Avatar
United_States
1068
Rep
2,446
Posts

Drives: Cars, Cars, and more Cars
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr006rbc View Post
It looks gaudy and annoying lol. Le Mans blue ftw. like mine.
My e92 M3 was Le Mans and I LOVED it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucBroDude View Post
TRAITOR.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #110
RingMeister01
Croatian
RingMeister01's Avatar
No_Country
582
Rep
3,650
Posts

Drives: '17 Carrera GTS Ulta Voilet
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manhattan, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladberca
No Individual on M2
Is this true?
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2015 bmw m2, 2015 m2, 2016 bmw m2, 2016 m2, bmw f22 m2, bmw f87 m2, bmw long beach blue, bmw m2, bmw m2 coupe, bmw m2 coupe news, bmw m2 engine, bmw m2 f22, bmw m2 f87, bmw m2 forum, bmw m2 forums, bmw m2 long beach blue, bmw m2 motor, bmw m2 n55, bmw m2 n55 engine, bmw m2 news, bmw m2 render, bmw m2 rendering, bmw m2 renders, bmw m2 rumors, bmw spy pic, bmw spy shot, bmw spyshot, f87, f87 m2, long beach blue, long beach blue bmw, long beach blue bmw m2, long beach blue m2, m2 coupe, m2 f87, m2 forum, m2 forums, m2 long beach blue, m2 n55, m2 news, m2 rumors, n55 bmw m2, n55 m2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST