BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > James Bond dream road Strada della Forra Made, Gardasee...

11-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #1
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Arrow James Bond dream road Strada della Forra Made, Gardasee...

Two months ago markymark666 and I(and a few other 1Addicts) drove around the Garda Lake(Gardasee, in German) region of Italy. Man what nice roads there are in our very own back yard. Mark told me that Winston Churchill called this road the most beautiful road in Europe. I think its also one of the most dangerous roads as well. Especially when you get one or two "non drivers" clogging up these narrow roads!!(see end of video, that was a 30 minute delay)!

Anyways... Mark has some awesome editing skills.

Appreciate 2
      11-20-2017, 04:23 AM   #2
markymark666
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: M135i F21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Two months ago markymark666 and I(and a few other 1Addicts) drove around the Garda Lake(Gardasee, in German) region of Italy. Man what nice roads there are in our very own back yard. Mark told me that Winston Churchill called this road the most beautiful road in Europe. I think its also one of the most dangerous roads as well. Especially when you get one or two "non drivers" clogging up these narrow roads!!(see end of video, that was a 30 minute delay)!

Anyways... Mark has some awesome editing skills.

Great road! Thanks for posting Dackelone.

The road is a masterpiece if you keep in mind that it was built more than 100 years ago...

The drive really can be nailbiting. The road is so narrow, that you easily can shake hands with the oncoming driver...
Appreciate 1
Dackelone10511.00