BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Spare wheel/tire

09-10-2016, 10:46 AM   #23
Glounk
First Lieutenant
Qatar
Rep
Drives: M2 6mt MG

Ok, i'll get one, decision making
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2016, 05:37 AM   #24
Alanscoob
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M2 6MT AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrettifan View Post
Hi andretti fan

This is a very important thread for me, but never used a forum before so please bear with me if I'm not doing this right! Was notified that my car was completed on Wednesday (14th) & only has to get here to the UK, so not long now.

I'll be using the car for quite a few very long trips, south of France, Spain, Italy etc. so some sort of spare is important for me. The Space Saver kit from Bimmerzone you have looks perfect! Unfortunately it's gonna cost more than the kit itself to get it here from them.

I'm guessing that the wheel rim is a BMW O.E. part & might have a part number on it somewhere? Would you mind looking for me please? If I can order it here from BMW UK, it would save a lot of time & money. Also what is the thickness of the spacer they supply to fit over the Front Hub please? Pretty sure I could get one of those here in the UK too.

Hope I replied correctly & thanks for your help!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2016, 07:39 AM   #25
andrettifan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C; 2017 330i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanscoob View Post
Hi andretti fan

This is a very important thread for me, but never used a forum before so please bear with me if I'm not doing this right! Was notified that my car was completed on Wednesday (14th) & only has to get here to the UK, so not long now.

I'll be using the car for quite a few very long trips, south of France, Spain, Italy etc. so some sort of spare is important for me. The Space Saver kit from Bimmerzone you have looks perfect! Unfortunately it's gonna cost more than the kit itself to get it here from them.

I'm guessing that the wheel rim is a BMW O.E. part & might have a part number on it somewhere? Would you mind looking for me please? If I can order it here from BMW UK, it would save a lot of time & money. Also what is the thickness of the spacer they supply to fit over the Front Hub please? Pretty sure I could get one of those here in the UK too.

Replied with PM. "BMW" is stamped on the front of the wheel and there are several numbers stamped on the wheel but I don't know which might be a part number. Have taken several photos of the stamped numbers and a photo of the spacer which is 1/4 inch thick. Would post the photos or include as attachments to this post but... I don't know how to!!!
      10-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #26
boostm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '18 LBB M2 6MT Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrettifan View Post
Replied with PM. "BMW" is stamped on the front of the wheel and there are several numbers stamped on the wheel but I don't know which might be a part number. Have taken several photos of the stamped numbers and a photo of the spacer which is 1/4 inch thick. Would post the photos or include as attachments to this post but... I don't know how to!!!
Bumping and old thread, anybody know if this tire will fit under the OE cargo net that came with our cars?
      10-06-2017, 08:45 AM   #27
Bee Pee
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AW M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanscoob View Post
Hi andretti fan

BMW part no for E7x 18" steel spacer saver 36110007376

https://www.bowkerlifestyle.co.uk/bm...9e&fo_s=gplauk

Also 19" alloy space saver might work too from X series F8x M cars part no 36116775450

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part...&q=36116775450

Last edited by Bee Pee; 10-06-2017 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 0