BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Swedish base and option prices

09-13-2016, 03:26 PM   #661
J.L
Rep
Drives: M2

My M2 was finally delivered yesterday by Bilia Group Göteborg. The car was built in the middle of July so it is a 2017 with the new Idrive and navigation, this was a small compensation for the delay.
Very fun car to drive and it really looks great, but it is not a car for a 3000 km trip in Europe when you come from a F10 530d and a E65 760 like I do
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2016, 04:07 PM   #662
Verdi
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 -17, i3 REX -17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiase View Post
I honestly did drive her gently . And I think I put most of the 78km on the car. Still liked the car enough to order one!

BMW SE apparently told off all the dealers who put markups on their M2s but at the same time they tell the dealers to try and sell M performance parts to get better margins

I wanted to test drive the M2 they had in Uppsala to get a better feel for the car. But when I drove by, they told me that it wasnt available for test drives anymore and that I "will be able to drive my own M2 when it arrives".

I'm studying in Uppsala at the moment, would it perhaps be possible for me to get a ride in the M2 to feel what it's like on full throttle? Maybe we can compare it with my 911 c2s?

When my dealer checked the ordering system last weekend it showed an estimated delivery in July 2017.
Yeah, why not? Could be fun. I don't think I have time this week. But maybe next?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2016, 04:10 PM   #663
Verdi
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 -17, i3 REX -17

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.L View Post
My M2 was finally delivered yesterday by Bilia Group Göteborg. The car was built in the middle of July so it is a 2017 with the new Idrive and navigation, this was a small compensation for the delay.
Very fun car to drive and it really looks great, but it is not a car for a 3000 km trip in Europe when you come from a F10 530d and a E65 760 like I do
Well, it takes some time to get used to the noise. But I don't think it's too bad once you get over to Denmark and onwards. Better tarmac. Not as many pot holes and also quieter surface.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2016, 05:56 PM   #664
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BSM M2

Quote:
Not sure what it said, sorry

Yeah. My guess is that it is BMW SE that provides a "guesstimate" to help the dealers provide their costumers with a tiny bit of information
They have excell docs sent to dealers, with very little info about delivery. I honestly think the doc shows when your dealer recieves the allocation, not delivery, thats how it was in my case. I have the doc and can send it to you. Just give me your email.

Quote:

BMW SE apparently told off all the dealers who put markups on their M2s but at the same time they tell the dealers to try and sell M performance parts to get better margins

I'm studying in Uppsala at the moment, would it perhaps be possible for me to get a ride in the M2 to feel what it's like on full throttle? Maybe we can compare it with my 911 c2s?
My dealer sold their M2 for 80k above list.

What are you studying?
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2016, 10:46 AM   #665
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Just dropped of some Mperformance parts to my Sales guy, that will be mounted on my M2 before delivery to me.

Mperformance coilover KIT
Mperformance diffuser
Mperformance grill
Mperformance side markers
M3 type Carbon fibre mirror caps

Not yet decided about the exhaust....

Not long now I hope...
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 09:16 AM   #666
F1zbo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 G80 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makman View Post
I feel you too F1zbo. As you can read from my first post, I was promised delivery at launch(april 16) but instead its this week or next .....

The problem with this is that I dont think the dealer cares enough in this case. They could always sell it to someone else...
I know one guy at my dealership that got mad etc...he later, after trying like you, just cancelled and the dealership found a new buyer the next day..

They could give you a free tank and something else small, but I dont think they will settle for something bigger.

Again...I really feel you but we cant do much in the current market situation...
Hi,
A small update:
I managed to get a set of 640m with the Michelin Pilot Alpine winter wheel set up as compensation.
At least I can now drive the car home and don´t have to worry about winter wheels I suppose.

I am quite pleased considering the situation and circumstances but I would rather have had the car delivered already. But to be realistic very few M2´s has been delivered so far in SE and I ordered "late" in December.

Br
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 01:19 PM   #667
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1zbo
Quote:
I feel you too F1zbo. As you can read from my first post, I was promised delivery at launch(april 16) but instead its this week or next .....

The problem with this is that I dont think the dealer cares enough in this case. They could always sell it to someone else...
I know one guy at my dealership that got mad etc...he later, after trying like you, just cancelled and the dealership found a new buyer the next day..

They could give you a free tank and something else small, but I dont think they will settle for something bigger.

Again...I really feel you but we cant do much in the current market situation...
Hi,
A small update:
I managed to get a set of 640m with the Michelin Pilot Alpine winter wheel set up as compensation.
At least I can now drive the car home and don´t have to worry about winter wheels I suppose.

I am quite pleased considering the situation and circumstances but I would rather have had the car delivered already. But to be realistic very few M2´s has been delivered so far in SE and I ordered "late" in December.

Br
That's great!
I heard a number of 30 cars arrived to Sweden for 2016. Heard by a friends friend.....
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 01:35 PM   #668
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BSM M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban
Quote:
Quote:

Hi,
A small update:

Br
That's great!
I heard a number of 30 cars arrived to Sweden for 2016. Heard by a friends friend.....
9-10 have been/are still on blocket..

Mine arrived with thr truck last week, picked it up the day after(thursday). Went to barkaby bilträff on saturday.

I have been so busy just enjoying the car. Bought nano4life sealing for windows and rims. Did the coating myself, super easy and fun. Turned out perfect. I LOVE THIS CAR.

It drives like a gokart, yes, someone said that and I can confirm. Its so fun....I really really understand all the reviewers now
First thing I did was drive it on twisty roads...

another thing I noticed is how raw it feels(ofc depends on what you compare it with). I can feel the vibrations and its pretty noisy, especially while driving on highways..but I love it, thats why I bought this car, to feeeeel it!

I will share some pics and vids soon

(Everyone waiting, your day will come....THIS CAR IS SO NICE DDDD)
Appreciate 1
      09-19-2016, 02:32 PM   #669
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban
Quote:
Quote:

Hi,
A small update:

Br
That's great!
9-10 have been/are still on blocket..

Mine arrived with thr truck last week, picked it up the day after(thursday). Went to barkaby bilträff on saturday.

I have been so busy just enjoying the car. Bought nano4life sealing for windows and rims. Did the coating myself, super easy and fun. Turned out perfect. I LOVE THIS CAR.

It drives like a gokart, yes, someone said that and I can confirm. Its so fun....I really really understand all the reviewers now
First thing I did was drive it on twisty roads...

another thing I noticed is how raw it feels(ofc depends on what you compare it with). I can feel the vibrations and its pretty noisy, especially while driving on highways..but I love it, thats why I bought this car, to feeeeel it!

I will share some pics and vids soon

(Everyone waiting, your day will come....THIS CAR IS SO NICE DDDD)
Sounds awesome.
Looking forward to the pictures
Appreciate 1
Makman230.50
      09-20-2016, 06:29 AM   #670
sarcastrix
Wallander
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
another thing I noticed is how raw it feels(ofc depends on what you compare it with). I can feel the vibrations and its pretty noisy, especially while driving on highways..
Noisy on the highway I have 3km of gravel before I even get to an asphalt road, it's sounds like rally car inside
Makman230.50
      09-20-2016, 06:36 AM   #671
sarcastrix
Wallander
Sweden
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban View Post
That's great!
It's got be more than 30, I'd guess at least 50 as said above there's consistently 10 on Blocket - has been since April, even my small dealer in Pennybridge has delivered 3 cars plus there are the dealers who are holding on to demo models until they can sell them off at premium.

There's also a few Swedish owners on here
      09-22-2016, 11:33 AM   #672
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

My M2 have now code 193 which means that the car now is in Sweden at the port.
Seems that I will have an earlier delivery then previous mentioned.
I cross my fingers

Will it be on blocket ? F**k No!
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2016, 01:21 AM   #673
sarcastrix
Wallander
Sweden
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Replacement diff has arrived for my July build car - will get it installed next week
      10-07-2016, 10:47 AM   #674
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Mine has now finally arrived to my dealer and I will pick it up on Friday the 14th of October.
Almost exactly one year has past by since I placed my order and traded my Z4 in.
All the delivery protection is on with the additional delivery blocks at the suspension.
All my Mperformance parts will be installed prior delivery to me.
Ceramic coat (2-layers) will be applied within short.
BTW: I got Michelin tires
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2016, 10:49 AM   #675
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Picture...
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
Nahlem1144.00
ried791.50
Makman230.50
      10-07-2016, 03:00 PM   #676
Glounk
First Lieutenant
Qatar
Rep
Drives: M2 6mt MG

Congrats Robban !!!!
Appreciate 1
Robban267.00
      10-10-2016, 04:54 AM   #677
sarcastrix
Wallander
Sweden
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Yay, at last! Welcome to the club
Robban267.00
      10-14-2016, 03:50 PM   #678
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Today was the magical pick up day
Everything went perfect and finally it's in my garage.
Very happy today
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2016, 01:26 PM   #679
Berra
Private
Rep
Drives: at warp speed!

Hej alla!

Jag frågar åt min bror då han har en M2 beställd sen i mitten av februari. Han hade leverans beräknad April 2017 enligt ÅF men fick det sen utan förklaring flyttad till Maj. Är det någon mer som varit med om detta?

Asking this for my brother as he has one on order since February. Scheduled delivery was April 2017 but they changed that to May 2017. Why? Is there someone else out there having this "issue"? If I recall correctly, originally they were going to deliver the car Feb 2017 but that changed to April and now May.

What about these M2's being tested on the Ring with the S55 engine?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2016, 02:34 PM   #680
flyaway
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: entry level M car,nothing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berra View Post
Hej alla!

Jag frågar åt min bror då han har en M2 beställd sen i mitten av februari. Han hade leverans beräknad April 2017 enligt ÅF men fick det sen utan förklaring flyttad till Maj. Är det någon mer som varit med om detta?

Asking this for my brother as he has one on order since February. Scheduled delivery was April 2017 but they changed that to May 2017. Why? Is there someone else out there having this "issue"? If I recall correctly, originally they were going to deliver the car Feb 2017 but that changed to April and now May.

What about these M2's being tested on the Ring with the S55 engine?
Nothing much as in may 2017 you'll probably still get one of the last production specimen of the current (non LCI) version, just before the whatever update the LCI (and the MY 2018 production) will bring.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2016, 02:09 PM   #681
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Last ride today.
Is now put away for the winter.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-28-2016, 02:34 AM   #682
sarcastrix
Wallander
Sweden
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban View Post
Last ride today.
Is now put away for the winter.
Had my last drive yesterday, also saw a little of bit of snow on my way home.