BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > All this hate towards BMW and luxury brands in general

03-09-2018, 04:45 PM   #23
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
I've met Virgin boy in person at a car show in metro Detroit. He was actually quite nice and really respected what I do for a career and what not. But this was before he jumped on the clickbait bandwagon and f*cked over his chubby asian buddy, who is a seriously nice dude. Actions speak louder than a pleasant 2 minute conversation.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty messed up what he did with Eddie. It was over money and power... and he doesn't need money even without youtube. That's just a dick move.

I met Schmee at the nurburgring. He wasn't very outgoing in person off camera. But at least he was courteous to someone he didn't know and we talked a bit.
      03-10-2018, 05:48 PM   #24
El Wray
Private
Rep
Drives: AW X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Who the fk is Scotty Kilmer and why should I care about anything he says?
This was my reaction. About the only people I'll occasionally pay attention to/value an opinion on the interweb is Jonny Lieberman and Randy Pobst on motortrend. Everything else is some random cluck with a anecdotal review just trying to garner click bait.
Appreciate 1
P111541.50
      03-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #25
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

I'd love to see social media platforms remove or hide the amount of likes, comments or follows. Are you really in it for the quality of your content? Or just to whore yourself out and do whatever it takes to get another twelve year old to watch your irrelevant click-bait fueled rant?

My bet it's the latter...
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 06:29 AM   #26
ArchJR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 i4 xDrive40

There are three vloggers I like to watch: Doug Demuro, Thomas from Autogefühl, and Mat Watson from Carwow. They each mix objective analysis, critique, and humor (less so for Thomas) without douchebag antics.
Appreciate 1
      03-15-2018, 06:47 AM   #27
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

As long as I pay for MY car I buy what I want. Anyone else can say, buy, not buy what he/she desires.
Appreciate 0