BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Just waiting on the boat!

02-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #23
rkmjr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 ,M & Exe Pkg, MT & MPE

Garage List
My deliver will be in Mechanicsburg PA (Sun) near Harrisburg PA. I was at the dealer today and their new estimate was very similar to yours for delivery. No port accessories, but MPE at the dealer. As it gets closer, the anxiety increases! This is the first time I have ever "ordered" a car.
      02-19-2018, 03:58 PM   #24
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmillerjr View Post
My deliver will be in Mechanicsburg PA (Sun) near Harrisburg PA. I was at the dealer today and their new estimate was very similar to yours for delivery. No port accessories, but MPE at the dealer. As it get closer, the anxiety increases! This is the first time I have ever "ordered" a car.
Oh ok. I was at Sun Motor Cars back in October checking out a 2018 MG MT they had in stock, but I wasn't ready to order back then. I did email Bree again (on Feb 2nd) when I was finally ready to order, but she said all their allocations are taken up until 2019. Luckily there were other dealerships with open spots.

I didn't order anything extra cause I want my car ASAP. I have all the M Performance carbon pieces sitting here waiting though. Then it's getting full Xpel and tint shortly after. Actually, come to think of it, some of my carbon bits came from Sun Motor Cars. They have an ebay store with the parts listed for really cheap.

I'm jealous of your MPE though. It's on my list, but I won't be able to get it for a while.

(my first time ordering a car too)
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2018, 10:26 AM   #25
rkmjr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 ,M & Exe Pkg, MT & MPE

Garage List
Yes, Sun Motors is a good resource for M Performance Exhaust and the like! Brian, in their parts department, is the guy to talk to if your ever interested in the getting that MPE. Well, maybe I'll run into you sometime. On April 22nd I MAY be heading to a "Cars & Coffee" event in the Bethlehem PA area. I'm sure I'll have the M2 by then. I am, from what I've read on some of these forums, considered a "Beezer". That is an older (geezer) BMW enthusiast, hence the term Beezer. None the less, love these cars!
      02-20-2018, 12:29 PM   #26
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmillerjr View Post
Yes, Sun Motors is a good resource for M Performance Exhaust and the like! Brian, in their parts department, is the guy to talk to if your ever interested in the getting that MPE. Well, maybe I'll run into you sometime. On April 22nd I MAY be heading to a "Cars & Coffee" event in the Bethlehem PA area. I'm sure I'll have the M2 by then. I am, from what I've read on some of these forums, considered a "Beezer". That is an older (geezer) BMW enthusiast, hence the term Beezer. None the less, love these cars!
Thanks for the event info. I'm actually looking for meets and races to participate in, so it's good to know of one coming up. I can't say for sure that I'll be there, but I did put it in my calendar and will make a decision as it gets nearer.

Also, if our pickup dates happen to be the same day and you have some free time, I'm not against meeting halfway between dealers for lunch. Gotta get those break-in miles on the car somehow haha.

Anyway, hope everything goes as planned with your order. I'm sure I'll see you around the forum, but either way, feel free to PM me anytime. ttyl.
Appreciate 0