BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Colour Choice (again)

10-23-2015, 03:30 AM   #45
Inverted
Private
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spook410 View Post
OK.. it's an X6M. Not even something similar is size and shape. However, it's video and quite a bit of it with yards and yards of LBB. Oh yea.. I think there was a Benz in there somewhere too. (and.. if they can make this monster handle, think what the M2 will be like)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpV3xYGqh9k
Even has proper M mirrors... must be more of an M car than the M2

M2 CS - On order
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2015, 08:02 AM   #46
Gryzor
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Mk7 VW Golf GTI

I must admit, I've had a lot of white cars as I find it's a colour that suits the kinds of cars I go for. My current Golf GTI is white, and my M2 waiting list order is currently white.

I'd never have a black car again, too high maintenance, and I personally find that grey/silver is a bit too conservative. I do like some garish colours too like certain greens and oranges, but while I can appreciate them, I don't think I'd want that on my daily driver. I'm kinda' like that with the LBB - looks nice, certainly goes with the black wheels, but not sure it's a colour I'd want to live with.

Being brutally honest, my ideal colour combo would have been Mineral White with Coral Red leather, but alas, that would mean getting an M235i or waiting to see if they extend the range of options!

Still, it's a first world problem, and I'm happy to be in such a fortunate position.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2015, 02:16 PM   #47
Bosozoku
Almost completely sane
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M2, '00 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2GB View Post
I have to say I am struggling to decide. Is anyone else? ...
Nope.

Black Sapphire Metallic all the way.
'17 BMW M2 (BSM 6MT Exec CarPlay, TechnicPnP ASD bypass, IND M Perf shift knob + keyhole cover, Pedal Haus pedals + heel plate, 3M CR90 tint, BavSound Ghost woofers, Racing Dynamics strut tower brace, Dinan midpipe, Turner intercooler)
'00 Honda S2000 (Silverstone Metallic, black leather, factory titanium shift knob + front lip + trunk spoiler, front shock tower brace, front subframe x-brace)
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2015, 02:46 PM   #48
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

For those considering black but worried about the upkeep, I just helped a friend wax her car (aka did it for her) with the turtle wax 3-step black restore kit. It was a 4 year old Volvo convertible, so the paint isn't as nice as BMWs finish but still metallic. She had also NEVER waxed the car. Did it about 6 weeks ago and it brought the finish back to showroom new, added a depth to the color and hid any minor imperfections. It still looks great after just a normal wash. Highly recommend the product for those who go black.
Appreciate 0