BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > Good paint shop in Durham (Ontario)

10-01-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
TDS84
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw m2

Good paint shop in Durham (Ontario)

So I took my M2 to a paint shop recommended by the former detailer at BMW to repaint just my front bumper (LBB). It has normal amount of stone chips from a fair amount of highway driving for 2 years, nothing major. I want to get it back to perfect so i can have PPF applied.
The paint shop owner goes "naw thats a crazy colour and too hard of a job, my painter will quit"

Anyways long story short i am looking for a reputable paint shop that will paint the front bumper only and get it back to looking new. Apparently i am asking too much.
Any help would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2020, 01:13 PM   #2
rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Besides a solid recommendation you always have to do your own homework to make sure whoever is touching your car is giving you the service and attention to detail you find satisfactory. I would never give my money to someone who responds back to me that way. I’m sure someone will chime in to give a good shop. Best of luck!
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2020, 05:41 PM   #3
bkd705
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Not really Durham, but if you can venture out a bit I've heard lots of good things about European Autobody and am taking my bumper to them in a few weeks.
Appreciate 0