BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in | Oil & Fluids | Servicing | TSB | Recalls > Purchased maintenance but dealership did not enroll service contract. What can I do?

04-18-2018, 08:06 PM   #1
shubhamgandhi
Registered
Rep
Drives: M2 Gray Auto

Purchased maintenance but dealership did not enroll service contract. What can I do?

I purchased my M2 at a SoCal dealership in April 2017 with the FULL maintenance plan (upgrade from basic).

I go in for the 1 year service at my local dealership near SF, and we find out my car did not get "enrolled" for upgraded maintenance by the finance department during the sale.

I've been trying to contact seller and leaving messages to finance and sales associates for two days now, and so has my local service associate. But we are not getting any response from them. So I'm not able to get the full maintenance that I paid for (vipers, brakes, etc).

I'm beginning to get upset and dissatisfied at this point. So what can I do about it? Is there any way I can take it up with BMW Financial or NA?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2018, 11:55 PM   #2
Mdkcrf250r
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Who’s your service advisor at scbmw? You can call bmw as sometimes the extended maintenance/warranty doesn’t show up on the key read.
Appreciate 0