BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Estimate when my m2 would come?

02-08-2017, 09:19 AM   #1
iprchaels
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2(On order)

Estimate when my m2 would come?

Hello. Just wondering when can I get my production number since I've been waiting for 2 months(placed the order on Nov.25 ). My dealer told me I am currently number 4 on the waitlist. Can anyone estimate the date that I am able to pick up my M2?

Thank you
Jack.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2017, 09:22 AM   #2
bmw-st
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 F87 M2C AW

Hi Jack, it's hard to say without knowing the production week.
since you haven't gotten the production # from your CA, and you're still on the wait list, it could take at least 4-5 months before you get the car at the earliest.
I would start calling other dealerships to see if someone else has allocations available (that was the case for me (in SoCal)).

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2017, 09:31 AM   #3
iprchaels
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2(On order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw-st View Post
Hi Jack, it's hard to say without knowing the production week.
since you haven't gotten the production # from your CA, and you're still on the wait list, it could take at least 4-5 months before you get the car at the earliest.
I would start calling other dealerships to see if someone else has allocations available (that was the case for me (in SoCal)).

Good luck!
Someone told me that Q2 allocation would come out in next couple of days. Keep waiting and challenge my patience xDD.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2017, 08:00 PM   #4
MRCUR
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Model 3 Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprchaels View Post
Someone told me that Q2 allocation would come out in next couple of days. Keep waiting and challenge my patience xDD.
There should be a new batch of allocations shortly. As long as you get one from that bath then you'll have a scheduled production week.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2017, 08:09 PM   #5
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MG 6MT

A lot depends on your dealership and how many allocations they're getting. You could wait 2 months or 9.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2017, 08:20 AM   #6
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprchaels View Post
Hello. Just wondering when can I get my production number since I've been waiting for 2 months(placed the order on Nov.25 ). My dealer told me I am currently number 4 on the waitlist. Can anyone estimate the date that I am able to pick up my M2?

Thank you
Jack.
There is no e.t.a without an allocation. You could get one next week or you could get one in a year.